Green Earth Management (GEM) is Sydney’s Preferred Cleaning and service provider to Strata Management Organisations.
We are committed to creating an environment that occupants can be proud of, through dedicated strata caretaking services for Sydney buildings. As a result, we provide a service that adds value to your property and keeps owners, tenants and stakeholders happy. Our goal is to add value to your property and maintain it to a high standard to avoid future maintenance problems.
When it comes to the cleaning and maintenance of property, it can be difficult to identify the right people for the job. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place. With over 10 years of experience providing superior service and absolute customer satisfaction, GEM has become one of the leading service providers to strata facility management companies in Sydney. Our professional team of cleaners, building managers, gardeners are among the best in Sydney and are able to provide a full range of services, including strata maintenance, cleaning, gardening and caretaking.
We have the equipment and experienced staff to keep and maintain any sized strata property.
Managing a property can be hard work, as important as tasks such as maintenance and cleaning may be, it can still be very difficult to carry them out because speciality equipment is needed as well as the time and manpower to get them done. With a well-equipped team of well-trained professionals, we can take care of all of your cleaning and maintenance needs.
- Highly Experienced & English speaking staff
- Customisable value added services
- We bring all the cleaning and equipment needed
- No contracts or hidden fees
- Affordable rates and transparent pricing
Our Strata Services but not limited to the following:
- Cleaning– this involves general cleaning aspects
- General Cleaning – Common Area Clean.
- Cleaning and dusting surfaces
- Clean and polish furniture, lights, intercoms, etc.
- Clean foyer doors
- Remove cobwebs
- Vacuuming and floor cleaning
- Empty and disinfect bin areas
- Elevators / Escalators
- Vacancy cleaning and End-Of- Lease cleaning services.
- Waste facilitation, Bin management, Rubbish removal
- Pressure cleaning:
- Hard surface areas
- Tiled areas
- Brick work
- Hard surface areas
- Window cleaning:
- Glass panels washed and polished.
- Window frames, seals and ledges dusted and wiped.
- Window tracks vacuumed and cleaned.
- Fly screens and security screens brushed and cleaned.
- Wipe kitchen cupboards from outside.
- Clean microwave oven.
- Clean sink and polish taps.
- Clean splash-back.
- Clean appliance exterior.
- Clean bench tops.
- Polish any stainless-steel surface.
- Empty Bins
- Scrub & Clean Toilets
- Clean Taps & Sinks
- Clean Counter/ Bench Tops
- Sweep & Mop Floor
- Clean Mirrors
- Air Freshening
- Clean Exterior Cabinets/ Cupboards & Draws
- Cobweb Removal
- Interior Window Cleaning
- Clean Light Switches & Power Points
- Clean Interior Cabinets/ Cupboards & Drawers
- Re-Stock Consumables
- Empty Bins
- Maintenance– this includes areas such as windows, gutters, car-park areas, graffiti, painting, and any repairs. We aim to manage and maintain common property, cost effectively and to an agreed schedule
- Gardening– lawns, pathways/hard surfaces, letter boxes, trees, gardens, hedges, watering and weeding
- Building Management / Caretaker– looking after common areas, organising repairs, communicating with service providers, tradesmen, and other contractors.
We will create a schedule of tasks based on your frequency of need. It can be as often as daily, bi-weekly, weekly or monthly. Each site is unique in its own way so we can offer the service based on the property needs.