Carpet / Rug Cleaning
Using the most advanced cleaning methods, Green Earth Management’s team will bring your carpets back to life.
We deliver a professional rug and carpet cleaning services that combine steam cleaning, dry cleaning, stain treatment and carpet fabric protection techniques to provide you with the ultimate solution for your carpets and rugs.
Benefits You Get When Booking Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Extends the life of your carpet or rug
- Improves indoor air quality
- Makes carpets easier to maintain
- Removes spots and stains without damaging the fabric
- Prevents the buildup of allergens and bacteria
- Different cleaning methods based on the material of your carpet
Why Choose GEM’s Carpet Cleaning Sydney
- Specialised cleaning, suited to your carpet’s specific fabric
- Industry-power equipment that removes 99% of the bacteria
- Anti-allergic carpet and rug cleaning that uses only natural detergents
- Safe for pets, children and people with breathing difficulties
- Same day service availability, weekends and holidays at no extra cost
- Professional and friendly cleaners
- Special offers and discounts when combined with other services
Our Carpet Cleaning Checklist:
- Moving of light furniture
- Pre-inspection and defining the material of the carpet
- Choosing the most suitable cleaning method
- Deep Vacuuming
- Pre-spraying the carpet to lose up any dirt and soil
- Pre-treatment of any stains and dirty patches
- Steam cleaning the carpet (using the hot water extraction method)
- Cleaned areas will be deodorised (extra cost)
- Average drying time is from 3-6 hours
How We Do The Carpet Cleaning
When the technicians arrive, they will begin by inspecting the carpet or rug thoroughly. The carpet cleaners will see if there are any areas that need special pre-treatment and test the PH of any visible stains that require cleaning. Then the carpet will be vacuumed entirely before proceeding with the deep carpet cleaning.
Depending on the carpet’s fabric and the type of grime that needs to be removed, the team can clean your carpet or rug by using one of the following methods:
Steam Carpet Cleaning / Hot Water Extraction Method
With the help of a portable or truck mount carpet cleaning machine, the cleaners will infuse hot water into the carpet’s fibres under high pressure. The water will then be simultaneously extracted together with pollutants and bacteria. The hot water extraction provides an excellent cleaning of the fibres and requires 2-4 hours of drying time, depending on the textile type.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
This cleaning technique is ideal for carpets and rugs of a delicate fabric. It is suitable for those, as it does not involve the use of hot water and it does not pose a risk of shrinking to the textile. We use this method in upholstery cleaning as well.
The dry carpet and rug cleaning method involves the use of powdered detergent, which is rubbed into the fabric with a rotating bonnet machine and then extracted with a powerful vacuum cleaner.
An environmentally friendly method, steam cleaning eliminates dirt, unhealthy bacteria, odour and dust mites, leaving your upholstery looking cleaner and smelling fresh. Most stains and surface build up is efficiently and effectively eliminated. Get your mattress, sofa and chair upholstery refreshed and sanitised with a professional upholstery cleaning service in Sydney!
Benefits You Get By Booking Upholstery Cleaning:
With the Green Earth Management’s powerful, hot-steam vacuum extraction system, your upholstered furniture is cleaned for immediate results that you can see, feel and smell! And, importantly, your furniture is left touch dry to help prevent re-soiling, musty odours and bacteria.
We provide one-off and move in or out, routine and emergency upholstery cleaning & stain removal services. Whether commercial, domestic or industrial, no job is too big or too small.
- Prolongs the life of your Upholstery
- Different cleaning methods based on the fabric of your upholstery
- Free stain pre-treatment
- Free aftercare advice from an expert
- Discounts when booked with other services
Why Choose Us?
- Quality Service
- Professionally trained and experienced cleaners
- Affordable rates
- No additional prices for bookings on weekends and holidays
- Easy booking methods
Types of Upholstery Cleaning We Offer
We provide hot water extraction, dry or leather cleaning depending on the upholstery type. The upholstery cleaning experts will inspect your sofa and chairs. Then, determine the most suitable cleaning technique for their fabric. We treat each furniture piece differently depending on its condition and specific maintenance requirements.
The service beings by inspecting the fabric of the upholstery and choosing the most suitable cleaning method. Followed by pre-treatment of any stains. Then cleaning the upholstery and leaving it to dry. The drying time is from 2-6 hours. Depending on the fabric of the item.
If the sofas in your office need cleaning, we can do it along with our office cleaning services.